Kinetec UK offer a range of rental solutions for institutions and private individuals. Hiring your CPM directly from the Kinetec, the manufacturer, will give continuity of the device used in hospital as well as outstanding advice. The benefits of CPM therapy as an adjunct to standard physiotherapy treatments are well-known and this therapy is used extensively across the world. Recent clinical evidence suggests that patients should use CPM therapy immediately post-operatively and for at least 3 weeks.
Knee CPM devices typically cost from £10.00 per day (minimum of 4 weeks) to £12.00 per day (minimum of 2 weeks) to hire. The cost includes free of charge next day delivery, VAT and collection from all mainland UK locations. All of the CPM units are supplied with manufacturers user instructions and a set of comfortable, padded supports.
How to Rent a CPM (Private Individuals)
Please contact Kinetec UK using the details provided. You will need to undertake the following:
- Complete a Hire Agreement Form (see download) and return it to Kinetec UK by email or post.
- Kinetec UK will need to collect a payment for the hire period from you prior to CPM dispatch.
- Kinetec UK will also require a holding deposit to cover damage, loss or non-return.
- The CPM will be dispatched to you once the payment has been cleared, using a next day service provided by a nationwide courier.
- Please note that Kinetec UK DO NOT install the CPM or fit it to the patient. This is the responsibility of the patient who can set it up themselves using the instructions provided or can ask a local physiotherapist to set it up for them at their own expense
- At the end of the hire period you will make contact with Kinetec UK to arrange collection of the device or to extend the hire period. Failure to do so may result in additional charges
- The patient is responsible for the care of the device during the hire period and will be liable for any repair costs should the device be returned damaged.
How to Rent a CPM (Hospitals, Businesses and Institutions)
Please contact Kinetec UK directly using the following details to discuss your requirements and prices.
Please call us on (01252) 931980 or email us at email@example.com