Kinetec UK offer a range of hire (rental) solutions for institutions and private individuals. Hiring your CPM directly from the Kinetec, the manufacturer, will give continuity of the device used in hospital as well as outstanding advice.
"I hired a CPM machine from Kinetec UK to support my recovery from a knee manipulation under anaesthesia (MUA). I was instructed by my physio to use it 3x day for an hour per session for a fortnight. The gains made in range of movement during surgery have been really well supported using the device alongside ‘manual’ exercise sessions. I also want to acknowledge the fantastic customer support from this company who are easy to contact, responsive and quick to sort out any problems that arise. If you are having knee surgery, this CPM machine loan is worth the investment. I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend them." Lisa, London, June 2018
"Thank you so much. Loved having the machine and it has defintely done its job. I managed 130 degrees at my physio today on a Cybex machine - thanks to the CPM".
Julie, March 2018
The benefits of CPM therapy as an adjunct to standard physiotherapy treatments are well-known and this therapy is used extensively across the world. Recent clinical evidence suggests that patients should use CPM therapy immediately post-operatively and for at least 3 weeks.
Knee CPM devices typically cost from £10.00 per day (minimum of 4 weeks) to £12.00 per day (minimum of 2 weeks) to hire. The cost includes free of charge next day delivery, VAT and collection from all mainland UK locations. All of the CPM units are supplied with manufacturers user instructions and a set of comfortable, padded supports.
How to Hire a CPM (Private Individuals)
Please contact Kinetec UK using the details provided. You will need to undertake the following:
- Complete a Hire Agreement Form (see download) and return it to Kinetec UK by email or post.
- Kinetec UK will need to collect a payment for the hire period from you prior to CPM dispatch.
- Kinetec UK will also require a holding deposit to cover damage, loss or non-return.
- The CPM will be dispatched to you once the payment has been cleared, using a next day service provided by a nationwide courier.
- Please note that Kinetec UK DO NOT install the CPM or fit it to the patient. This is the responsibility of the patient who can set it up themselves using the instructions provided or can ask a local physiotherapist to set it up for them at their own expense
- At the end of the hire period you will make contact with Kinetec UK to arrange collection of the device or to extend the hire period. Failure to do so may result in additional charges
- The patient is responsible for the care of the device during the hire period and will be liable for any repair costs should the device be returned damaged.
How to Hire a CPM (Hospitals, Businesses and Institutions)
Please contact Kinetec UK directly using the following details to discuss your requirements and prices.
Please call us on (01252) 931980 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org